Sherman Colleges Hosts International Research and Philosophy Symposium (IRAPS)
Sherman College of Chiropractic will host the 13th annual International Research and Philosophy Symposium (IRAPS), a peer-reviewed conference on vertebral subluxation research and the philosophy of chiropractic. The conference will be held at the Marriott in downtown Spartanburg, October 8-9, 2016. We’re excited about this year’s theme, Subluxation Correction: Essential to Patient-Centered Care. Our kenynote presenters this year are Eric Russell, DC, DPhCS and Matthew Hudson, PhD, MPH. To view the complete schedule and list of presentations, click here.
Up to 12 continuing education hours are available at this event and the registration fee is $299. If you register prior to August 15, 2016 you’ll receive our early bird rate of $249! For more information on CE state approvals please visithttp://www.cvent.com/d/mvqnx7.
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Texas Chiropractic College
- Foundation for Vertebral Subluxation Leads the Way on Research
- Chiropractic Society of Texas President Responds to Hysteria in Texas
- Curtis Fedorchuk DC Awarded Researcher of the Year
- Research Study on Subluxation and Type 1 Diabetes Underway