Past President of New Mexico Board States Chiropractors Will Provide Vaginal Injections
Says Chiropractors There Are Already Providing Gynecological Exams
According to the website O Shot Procedure biopsy studies show that when platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is injected into the skin of the face, then stem cells multiply and grow new younger tissue. In the same way PRP regenerates the skin of the face, it appears PRP regenerates healthy vaginal tissue as well.
So, using this same technology, the O-Shot ® procedure works by using PRP to stimulate stem cells to grow healthier vaginal tissue and improve sexual dysfunction.
Bill Doggett DC, DABCO, FACO the immediate past Chairman of the New Mexico Board of Chiropractic stated:
"It's actually a PRP (plasma rich protein) procedure that DC's in NM will be able to do when they settle the ICA suit. Using a proprietary technique, the growth factors in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) are extracted from that blood sample and injected into an area near the clitoris and into a the area of the upper vagina that is most important for the sexual response (the O-Spot) using a patent-pending procedure. Because these areas have been numbed with a local anesthetic cream, patients experience little or no discomfort during the procedure."
Dr. Doggett has prided himself on overseeing the expansive changes in New Mexico law that allow chiropractors to prescribe drugs. As a result of his leadership he maintains that at least 19 other states are pursuing similar changes to their chiropractic laws.
- Chiropractic Care of a Toddler Born Premature & Exposed to Opiates, Amphetamines and Suffering from Ear Infections
- The Global Burden of Vertebral Subluxation
- North Carolina Chiropractic Board "Loses" Minutes of Official Meetings
- New Research Sheds Light on Chiropractic, Meniere’s Disease, Vertigo & Balance Disorders
- Australian Chiropractor Keith Charlton Attacks Sherman & New Zealand Chiropractic Colleges